Our 90th anniversary of making music and
friends on the UW–Madison campus!
Junior Session: June 16-22 for students completing grades 6-8*
Senior Session: June 23-28 for students completing grades 9-12
Summer Music Clinic brings young musicians together for a week of music and memory making on the UW–Madison campus. Whether you’re in band, choir, orchestra, musical theater or jazz ensemble, you’ll find the perfect place to learn and shine at our premier music camp.
Hallmarks of our program include:
- Large and small group rehearsals
- Group lessons and classes
- Highly qualified educators
- Committed counselors
- Special guest artists and concerts
- Creative indoor and outdoor activities
- Final performances for family and friends
*Students completing 5th grade may attend as a commuter camper.
Sign up to get more information on Summer Music Clinic.