You have been added to our Summer Music Clinic Mailing List.
Junior Session: June 21-27 for students completing grades 6-8*
Senior Session: June 28-July 3 for students completing grades 9-12
Summer Music Clinic brings young musicians together for a week of music and memory making on the UW–Madison campus. Whether you’re in band, choir, orchestra, musical theater or jazz ensemble, you’ll find the perfect place to learn and shine at our premier music camp.
Hallmarks of our program include:
- Large and small group rehearsals
- Group lessons and classes
- Highly qualified educators
- Committed counselors
- Special guest artists and concerts
- Creative indoor and outdoor activities
- Final performances for family and friends
*Students completing 5th grade may attend as a commuter camper.